Style Coordinate #12 ~ Late Autumn

Sunday, December 18, 2016



Hello everyone! Excuse this very belated fall outfit post, I realize that it's already pretty much winter here as there's snow outside and the temperatures are getting lower and lower :( but this year, fall weather lasted well into late November and I'm super thankful for that! 
I wold definitely say that Autumn is my favourite season, because sweater weather is just the best - you can feel warm and cozy but not so cold that you'll lose your fingers and not too hot either. from a fashion perspective, I also love fall clothes <3 it lasted a good 3 months this year so I guess I can't really complain that it's winter :( 




I really, really like tops with high necklines recently ~ they're so much more comfortable and flattering than really low cut tops in my opinion. 



Also, i'm super happy about the bomber jacket trend because I love them too! 


Outfit details:

Bomber jacket - Dynamite 
Top - Garage
Jeans - Uniqlo
Shoes - Adidas 
bag - Coach


Fall is the easiest season to take outfit photos in because there's nice backgrounds everywhere - winter is definitely harder because it's just way too cold outside :'( 
what's the weather like where you are, and whats your favourite season for dressing? 

Thank you for reading


Suzy


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great post dear! ♥
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?
    http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Lovely photos ❀

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin or Instagram? Lemme know ♥
    * Blog de la Licorne *

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe