Welcome to My Blog!

Friday, July 11, 2014

Peonies


If you are reading this, that means someone is actually on my blog and I am eternally grateful that someone is actually reading this, so thank you for discovering me somehow.
I’ve finally gathered up my courage (and time) to sit down and actually start a blog, something I’ve wanted to do for a while now. It all started when I realized I followed a lot of fashion, beauty and travel blogs. And sometimes while I read them, I'd find myself writing up my own imaginary posts complete with imaginary pictures in my mind, and I realized that I should probably make an actual blog with real posts and real pictures. 

To be honest, I didn’t really know how to start blogging. Sometimes I'd get writer's block (or blogger's block whatever you want to call it) and I'm always coming up with great ideas at the wrong time, like when I'm about to fall asleep, and I've forgotten it by morning. But, as the wise words go, "the first step is the hardest" or, "Once you've taken the first step, you're halfway there" or something like that. Well, I hope this first step isn't halfway there for me, because that would mean I'd only have 2 posts on this blog and that'd be quite sad. But, I have finally taken this first step on my blog to make it an introduction of sorts, so I can start actually posting more interesting things other than a pretty picture of flowers followed by some useless rambling from yours truly (If you've read this far, I commend you for your efforts). I'm going to be writing about fashion, beauty products, travels, and whatever else comes to mind. 

I hope you'll keep reading, and thanks for reading all the way to the end of boring first post. Cheers!  

Suzy 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi Suzy! I'm so happy that you are doing something that you have been wanting to do for a long time now. I can't wait for more post to come from you! I too have JUST started a blog and will be starting it soon :) We can be newbies together!<3 lol Can't wait for more to come! Keep it up! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks :) Cheers to being new bloggers! good luck on your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Keep at it! I know what you are feeling but you are doing a great job so far. :) Blogging is quite a big step no matter what people think. Good luck! Great blog so far! Keep doing what you love,
    Fatima :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe